sábado, 18 de abril de 2009

Word List - Conjunctions


If your texts have lots of repetition, try to use some conjuctions on them. Look at the examples and see the diference:


Last night I went to school, I washed my car, I rented a DVD.


Using conjuctions:


Last Night I went to school then I washed my car, after that I rented a DVD.


Here there's a list of very useful ones. I hope you like of this idea.

See you guys!




  • Conjunctions
    but / still / however
    especially / mainly / particularly
    before
    as / because / since
    so that
    then / after that
    that's why / so
    either ... or
    after all
    after
    of course
    though / although / even though
    or
    as soon as
    as long as
    finally / eventually
    in spite of / even so / all the same
    perhaps ...
    above all
    neither ... nor
    because
    first of all
    for example / for instance

1 comentários:

Marcelo Novaes disse...

Tudo bem aprendido, professora...





:)




Beijos,






Marcelo.